Thursday, July 14, 2016

Brenda Addison & Porkchop

Who is in the photo at right?

My name is Brenda! I design unique one of a kind art jewelry, and this cutie is my Old English Bulldoggie, Porkchop. He is 6 years old.

What's the occasion for Coffee with a Canine?

With us, every day is a good occasion to go get our favorite coffee. We love going to McDonald’s. They make awesome iced coffees. And they always have a treat for Pork.

What's brewing?

This is a hard question. If I brew coffee at home I make Maxwell House. As I said above, I love McDonald’s Sugar Free vanilla iced coffee.

Any treats for you or Porkchop on this occasion?

Pork loves their plain cheeseburgers, and the Ice water is awesome. Porkchop tries to put his whole face in the cup.

How were you and Porkchop united?

My first Bulldog “Artie,” who was rescued from a shelter, passed away. A lady that I designed a website for just got two girl bulldog puppies and she told me that the lady that had them was keeping the male for breeding purposes. She has three boys and just had a baby. She decided it was too much to have three children and take care of a puppy. Seeing that, face my husband thought Porkchop would help with my grieving.

How did your dog get his name? Any aliases?

Porkchop had that name when we got him and it fits him. Aliases. Porkie, Pork, chopper, Boo...

Does Porkchop do more to help or hinder your creative work?

Well, depends on how you look at it; the snoozing can hinder you if you let it.

Cat, postman, squirrel?

Porkchop love everyone and every thing. When we go to the vet he thinks it's a meet and greet and they’re all there to love on him.

It would take too much energy to chase it, so, no--I will just watch it.

Ball, squeaky-toy, stick?

Loves his squeaky toy, loves to play fetch, and to have a bone to chew on.

Who is Porkchop's best pet-pal?

Trixie is Porkie's best friend.

Trixie is my other bulldoggie. She is 5 years old and a Princess. She walks like she has high heels on.

Trixie and Porkchop are one year and a month apart in age.

[photo right: the day Trixie joined the household]

What is Porkchop's best quality?

Loving everyone; he thinks people are great.

If Porkchop could change one thing about Ohioans, what would it be?

Have more treats at the drive-thru windows.

If Porkchop could answer only one question in English, what would you ask him?

What’re you thinking about when you stare out in space?

If Hollywood made a movie about your life in which Porkchop could speak, who should voice him?

Jason Statham -- love that voice.

What advice would Porkchop give if asked?

You can do it. So go for it -- I’m here with you all the way.

Visit the Vintage Prim Jewelry blog.

--Marshal Zeringue

1 comment:

  1. We took a vote...Sam is in favor of more drive-thru's too! 😆

    ReplyDelete